Welcome to the Burke Centre Conservancy's
2021 Pool Registration!
We are so pleased that you will be joining us at the pools this year, and we thank you very much for your patience while we worked to develop our new digital pass system.
Please take a few moments to read through the steps and instructions below that have been designed to assist you while registering for the Burke Centre pools this season.
One of the most important things to note is that this is a multi-step process.
1. Email verification - all members will have to sign up using a current email address and setting up a password. Within a few minutes, a verification link will be emailed to you. Please check your spam/junk mailbox for the verification email if you do not receive it in your Inbox. (NOTE: If you find the verification email in your spam/junk mailbox, you will need to move the message to your Inbox so that the link will work properly.) Click the VERIFY EMAIL box and then the CONTINUE button.
2. Log in using your email and password. Upload the photo and requested information for the main applicant, and then add members as needed. Note regarding photos: The system does not allow photo cropping once the picture has been uploaded into the system. We will be happy to assist you with the cropping process as needed, however, please be aware that this may cause a delay in finalizing your membership. Please send email with photo(s) you need help with to [email protected].
Please be sure to include anyone who is eligible to be listed on your application, even if you don't know if the person will want to swim or not this year. Members may not be added to the application once it has been processed. Also, please be sure to include the requested documentation if you fall into one of the categories that requires it for processing.
Once you submit your application, it must go through a brief review process by the Conservancy staff to verify eligibility. The review process is very fast, but we ask that you please allow 1-2 business days to receive your membership verification via email.
3. When you receive the membership verification, log into your account. You will be provided with the appropriate membership type for purchase. Please enter your credit card information in the secure payment window to purchase your membership. After the membership is validated, you will be able to buy daily and 10-visit guest passes throughout the pool season (note - limit of 30 guest visits applies). Guest passes will show up on your dashboard view.
4. Once your membership is validated, you will see valid status on your dashboard view and also receive an email for your records. Now you, your additional members, and your guests will able to access any of the five Burke Centre pools during normal operating hours and within established capacity limits.
5. What Do I Need to Present to Lifeguards To Enter the Pool? You do not need to bring a phone, hard copy pool pass or photo ID to enter! To enter the pool, simply provide your name or phone number to the lifeguard at the pool check-in desk. He/she will check your photo, make sure that you have been validated and then check you in. Each visitor must have prior registration in order to gain access to the pool.
Please watch this brief video which walks applicants through the entire process.
Use the FAQ's provided in the HELP section for answers to many questions about registration and the Burke Centre pools. If you have any questions or need assistance along the way, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here